Awesome Reach Awesome Reach

Genious

The vocal expressions reminded me of Vasquez's work. The animations were overall pretty good. They kept a consistent style throughout. I love how it cuts out at the end.

I love Laura I love Laura

Good graphics

3D is amazing.

Innovating PSG Version Innovating PSG Version

At first I was very unsure what I was listening to. It wasn't until after I clicked your link in the description that I realized this is Video Game, 8-bit music. This is actually very high quality music for an 8-bit game. After about the 1:05 mark it really registered just how well done this actually is. Kudos to you, I am impressed.

Snabisch responds:

Thank you!
I appreciate your words.

Fi's Theme Dubstep RM Fi's Theme Dubstep RM

Absolutely amazing. I guarantee this will be weekly, if not all-time. Beautiful melody to replace with such a heavy sound. I am blown away by how crystal clear each instrument has been crafted to sound, and the mastering could not have been done better.

Good job.

Noble Noble

You should not have a fifty second intro to start a three minute track. I was tired of hearing that trumpet by the time that the beat dropped. The first eight seconds were great to start with, but hearing such agressive, high-pitched trumpet blows really catches the listenener off guard so quick into the track. I'm sure something as simple as volume control could help ease the punch that the trumpet is throwing. Also, at forty seconds, the sample that you chop and repeat is at such a slow tempo that it reminded of a Family Guy skit where Peter keeps repeating an action until a commercial comes on.

I like the idea of sampling a sound like this to make a hip-hop instrumental, but I strongly encourage you to spend more time on it, and not to overpower the track by doing too much. Especially since the first few seconds of the song make an impression of being slow, calm, shut-your-eyes music.

Just remember this is only my opinion, and it honestly does not count for much.